Date(s) - January 22
6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
Catapult Acting Studios
Categories No Categories
About Actor’s Discovery II: A 12 Week Course
Actor’s Discovery II is an in-depth continuation of Actor’s Discovery I in which students will use techniques they’ve learned and apply them in more advanced ways in class material. Working off every bit of information gathered in AD 1, actor’s will grow as listeners, collaborators and learn how to take their scenes to the next level.
• Discover your Instrument – how your voice & body work as an actor
• Discover YOUR process- what connects you during an audition
• Discover Specificity – applying your unique choices to a script
• Discover Empathy – both to your character & the characters you’re interacting with
• Discover your authentic self – learn how to act naturally & bring yourself to the character
• Discover Confidence -learn to Express Yourself Clearly & engage with your reader…owning the Room.
Learn this through…
• Voice & Diction Exercises
• Creative Imagination Exercises & Improvisation
• Confidence Boosting Exercises
• Scene Work in front of the Camera
• Mock Auditions with guest Readers (learning to read with a stranger)
Meet Your Instructor: Justin Natic
Justin Natic started his acting career here in Atlanta working in the world of theatre. He’s both directed and held lead roles for many different shows including All in the Timing, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and The Importance of Being Ernest. Justin has years of experience directing and coaching students of all ages. In 2011 Justin made the transition to film and television in Atlanta. He’s appeared on a few local TV shows such as Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead. You can also see him in films such as Goosebumps, Hunger Games, and Insurgent. Justin is excited to join the Catapult team and work with students on developing themselves as actors.
DATE: Mondays, Starting January 22nd (12 weeks)
TIME: Ages 7-14: 6:15-7:45pm
INVESTMENT: $295 or 3 payments of $119
LOCATION: 1934 Cliff Valley Way NE, Suite B | Atlanta, GA 30329