Date(s) - December 16 - December 17
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Date: DECEMBER 16th & 17th, 2017 (two day workshop)
Kids & Teens: 9am-11:30pm or 12pm-2:30pm (each day)
Adults: 3pm-5:30pm (each day)
Location: Catapult Acting Studios
* NOTE: Registration is NOW OPEN for this event. This will be a limited capacity and referral/audition only workshop. Actors will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Catapult is excited to welcome two of the heaviest hitters representing talent in Los Angeles. Shepard Smith (Authentic Management) and David Doan (CESD) will be part of a two-day workshop, which will include scene preparation and on-camera work with two of Atlanta’s most sought-after coaches. Participants will execute scenes with feedback and participate in a Q&A with these top industry pros.
Day 1: The Preparation
– Learn proper audition technique
– Create a dynamic character
– Work script with fellow actors
– Make your pilot prep checklist
– Solidify marketing materials
Day 2: The Execution
– Have your brand clearly defined
– Learn how to market yourself
– Execute scene for Shep & Pedro
– Receive direction & feedback
– Learn the keys to pilot season
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
*Attendance in these workshops are for educational purposes. They do not guarantee employment or representation for the student.
|Erik Lingvall, Catapult Founder
Winner of Backstage’s 2015 Readers’ Choice for Atlanta’s Favorite Acting Coach, Erik Lingvall brings with him over 15 years of experience guiding and training talent throughout the country, and has established himself as one of the go-to coaches for tv/film actors in the Southeast.
|Joe Massingill, Working LA Actor
Joe moved to LA after graduating from Valdosta State University with a B.F.A in Acting. Soon after, he landed roles in “When the Game Stands Tall,” “Trouble with the Curve,” “In My Dreams,” “Nashville,” “NCIS: New Orleans,” “Battle Creek,” “Hart of Dixie,” and “Glee”, to name a few.